Insect Repellent Use on Skin
- Follow the label directions
- Do not use under clothing
- Do not apply near eyes and mouth
- Spray on hands first and then apply to face
- Never use repellents over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin
- Avoid breathing a spray product, and do not use it near food
- Do not use any product on pets or other animals unless the label clearly states it is for animals
- Do not allow children to handle these products, and do not apply to children’s hands.
Insect Repellent Use on Hair
There are some products with IR3535® on the market in the EU and Mexico for protection against Lice. Please find below a publication which will help you to understand this kind of products and the safe use.
download (PDF) – A Valide Tool in Lice Prevention – Ethyl Butylacetylaminopropionate