Who is Aedes?
Zika & Your family
Zika – A virus moving fast
Protect yourself and your loved ones
- Stay under a bed net or stay in a place with intact window/door screens,
- Protect themselves with “IR3535® or Icaridin” from further bites.
- Rest under a mosquito net treated with or without insecticide,
- Wear clothes that cover the extremities,
- Stay in places with air conditioning,
- Eliminate potential mosquito breeding sites – that include containers that can hold amounts of water,
- Apply repellents to exposed skin and clothes containing insect repellents like IR3535®, DEET or Icaridin.